From the Website:
-Straight edged tweezers
-Slanted brow filler brush
-Brow bone sponge applicator
- 3X magnifying mirror
-Brow bone highlighter and two tone-on-tone powders to fill and shape brows.
9-5: Beauty For Everyone Review
1. Affordable: Yes (Under 10)
1. Affordable: Absolutely! At only $6.99 it is a steal.
2. Easily Available: Yes, it is available at most drugstores including CVS, Riteaid, and Walgreens, and anywhere else Milani is sold. It comes in 3 different tones, light, medium and dark. I've purchased it twice now, and have never had a problem finding it again. Although I've never seen the darkest tone, and and didn't know it existed until I went to the website.
3. Effortless Application: Lets break this down tool by tool.
-The straight edge tweezers require a little more pressure than what I would like and not particularly sharp. But in a pinch it will do. (Like when you are driving to work look in the mirror and notice one or two rogue eyebrow hairs).
- The slanted brow filler works surprisingly well. I am used to just throwing out those little brushes right away, or saving them up as disposable spares. It isn't as firm as most slanted brushes, and it's miniature 2 inch handle makes it not as comfortable as a full size brush, but it applies powder well, with minimal fallout and pretty precisely too.
- The sponge applicator I can do without, but I generally don't use this kind of tool anyway.
-The mirror- while I like that they included it, it is so small it is pretty hard to use, especially when you have all those little tools poking out of the top.
|Paddington says, "Careful now, don't poke your eye out!"|
4. Wearable: Yes
I am not a fan of the overly painted brow. I think I will leave that for these girls.
|Hooray for eyebrows|